Ever rising fuel costs dictate all laboratories and in particular, those with fume cupboards, give consideration to energy saving systems. There are a number of options, most of which can be used in parallel to offer the most effective system and savings. The payback period can be as little as two years and options include:
- Low Volume/High Containment Fume Cupboards (EcoFlow)
- VAV (Variable Air Volume) controlled fume extract systems
- Applied Diversity Systems
- Sash Height/Activity Alarms
- Automatic Sash Closing Systems
- Fume Extract System Heat Exchangers
Speak to our engineers for options for your particular application.